Friday, February 1, 2008

remember me this way~

31st january...a great night spend with you though only for a very short time...i'm happy enough = )
appreciate those moments spent with you these days...

had experience of first time shopping with you...it makes me feel closer with you...
it's been a long time never holding hands in hands with you dy...and i felt little nervous yet happy when you hold my hands that day...my heart did beat rapidly...

you may question why i am so lame,always ask you silly question...act silly...
i'm bullshitting,i know that..is just that i dun like we remain too silent for too long...
the atmosphere seems so weird and i just dunno how to respond and i want to close the gap with you...i know that the way i apply is wrong dy...give me time to fix it ba = )
wish to lay it fine and everything gonna be alright?!
and i would love you to hold my hands...you know why?
it makes me feel more secure and safe and to make you mine...hahaha =p

thank you for the V day gift and i'm lovin it!
thank you for the memories~ thank you for making the days together with me...
might be going back hometown for quite a long time...
i'm gonna miss you lots and lotssss....
remember to miss me too wor~ and your 'son' is gonna miss you too =P
will bring him back for CNY..or else he gonna be lonely here...pity him ler~ LOL

*attached are some crazy pics of me showing off the gift from you...hahaha...i know that i'm
pretty lame~ forgive me...just want you to remember me tonight.



being together with you,it really put a smile on my lips.

i.love.u!muackssss!!

No comments: