Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My ever first so called "love letter" = )

VandY storY~hehe =p suddenly Vihn come out with this sort of idea of shared blog...then here we are V(Vihn)andY(Yi)...never thought that the combination of our name will be such a girlish name of 'VandY'...actually should be 'TandY' laa...coz Vihn's last name is 'Tatt' and my last name is 'Yi'... =p and thanks for the song-'I do ( Cherish You )...i repeatedly play the song everyday = )i'm touched for every single lit that you had done for me...thank you and just to tell you that i'm happily in love with you...hehe~

Remember that I told you that I'll scold the person for being late...late to meet me and fall in love with me?Till the day i met you,i did scold you once before...now,gonna scold you for second time...haha =p


You made this our circle...so,promise me...to stay in this circle with me,don't go away wor...

Days passes by...and each day,i'm praying hard for our love to last...
I may not be good when come to relationship case but i am mean to learn...We can definately work things out and lay it fine if we did it TOGETHER...
We belong to you and me ~
I appreciate every moment that we spend together...I wanna collect every memories that we share together and capture down vividly in my mind,my heart and my soul...

*Valentine's DAy is coming...really looking forward to spend our ever first V day together with you...i start counting the days dy lorh...haha =p even day dreaming and smile while thinking about it...so hor,u better don't make me down arh...hehe~

1 comment:

Our Story said...

aiks/// u really turn me down larh...haih~ never thought tht V Day falls on the 8th day of CNY...
all i wan for V Day is YOU...not any expensive present o whatever...haih...my 1st V Day~
nvm laa...heard a song from Fish Leong...爱得对的人,每天都是情人节。。。hehe =p